Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shake and Bake

It's the middle of the night. I wake up suddenly. My bed is shaking. Hm. Is my bed really shaking? Am I dreaming? I asked myself again, Hollie, are you dreaming? I don't think so. But my bed is shaking. I wonder is Melissa (the girl that shared the wall with the one that was touching my bed) just moving around a lot in her sleep and making my bed shake. Is her bed shaking? Am I moving around? No…but my bed is still shaking. This is odd. I wonder if it's an earthquake…. I fall back asleep.

It's the next morning. Hey guys. I could totally be crazy, but was anyone else's bed shaking this morning? Because I woke up and my bed was shaking. Hollie. Did you take your Larium last night? No, that's tonight. You are crazy. Of course your bed wasn't shaking.

It's the next day. Guys, really. I really think my bed was shaking. Seriously, you must have been dreaming. That's crazy.

It's the next next day. Hey Hollie, Wilson the health worker asked me if I felt the EARTHQUAKE two days ago. I KNEW IT! I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY! I KNEW MY BED WAS SHAKING. All my life I've wanted to experience an earthquake. This trip is a dream come true in so many ways. :)

No comments: